Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Movies

Savannah has taken to watching a few of the same movies over and over again. I don't know if she really likes them or if she just likes the blue cases but these are the same movies we watch all the time.

Savannah loves to watch Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. She even can quote parts of the movie like "its magic" and "don't go." She is so cute.

The Sword and the stone is one we have watched frequently in spurts. We either watch it every day or take a break for a while.

Over the Hedge isn't one of my favorites but Savannah seems to be hot and cold about this one too. We go through periods where we watch it every day and then we will go for a few weeks without watching it.

I have got her to watch a princess movie or two, but the covers to those ones aren't as attractive I guess:)

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

How funny, especially the blue cover pattern. At our house it's all Bambi with a little 101 Dalmations or Jungle Book occasionally, too. Such funny girls.

Lindsay said...

Does she like the Little Mermaid? I think that cover is mostly blue...:) and that was my favorite movie when I was 4. :)