Monday, April 13, 2009

April so far....

Well April is half over and I can't believe it. It has been a really busy month. We have been to a bridal shower, an easter party, made Mitch a fleece blanket because he liked Savannah's, helped take out a fence, fixed our car (yet again), going to a baby shower, been to the dentist, been to the doctor and have to go again at the end of the month and we manage to watch Liam a couple of times a week. I haven't felt this busy in a long time. I think it all started when my mom came out the end of March for my birthday. We went a lot of places and did lots of things and enjoyed our time together. But life hasn't slowed down yet. And I don't know if it will before June. Oh well. Keeps me happy and not bored. Here are a couple of pictures from this month.


This is me at about 33 weeks.

Savannah is copying her Aunt Jana.


Savannah is being a princess in mom's skirt.


Savannah on Easter Morning. She wouldn't stand up or smile. Oh well.


Savannah and Liam sitting on the little couch. Liam loves this couch. It is just his height.

1 comments:

Becky J. said...

Cute baby bump! I can't believe you're already 33 weeks! Amazing. Good luck the next 7!

And Savannah is growing up so much and is adorable! I wish we still lived close enough for her and Sophie to play together.