Monday, April 13, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Apparently it has been nearly two months since my last post. I don't know where the time has gone. I will do my best to recap what my brain can remember. March ended up having some pretty nice days in it so we went and flew kites with Mitch's family.

Sabrina and Savannah are flying kites. As you can see Savannah isn't too excited about flying them. She would rather be sitting in someones lap where it is safe and the kites won't get her. I thinks the kites were bigger than her so they were a little scary.


The butterfly kite.


Lynette, Jana, and Liam flying kites. Jana and Liam did fly kites even though it doesn't look like it from this picture.


The Dragon Kite.

Mitchell enjoying the day with the kites.

March also found us outside playing with chalk. On one particular occasion Liam was here playing too and by the time we went in the house we couldn't find the chalk lid. So our chalk box sat by the stairs for a couple of days without a lid. Well on one of those days I was upstairs for something like a shower or to check my email and Savannah decided to get creative. She found her blue chalk and decided the wall needed a mural. So she drew all over the wall! Thank goodness it was only chalk and it washes off. I am glad I don't leave the markers where she can reach them! Well needless to say the next day when Liam came to visit again the lid to the chalk had conveniently made it into his diaper bag and so our chalk box is again protected from adventurous children. (Liam likes to but things in boxes or bags so if one is nearby he is sure to put something in it. He has put his bottle in the garbage can and the toybox!)



I guess the last little tidbit for March is I just celebrated my 30th birthday! It is a little unnerving to realize that I am now in my 30's and I am really expected to be a responisble adult (not that I lack maturity or anything). I am really not a kid anymore!

0 comments: