Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Savannah just had her second birthday! I can't believe it. I feel like we just celebrated her first birthday. My parents came out from South Dakota to visit and the rest of the Moore's came up for Savannah's birthday. We had a full house and Savannah had fun. Ariel is her favorite princess, so I made her an Ariel cake for her birthday. When she got up in the morning she saw it on the table she got an excited look on her face and said "Ariel!". I was glad she liked it because it took some time. She kept asking all day if she could eat the ariel cake and was unhappy each time I told her she would have to wait. Here are some picture of the day.

Happy Birthday Savannah!
She is sporting her new dress.

This year she new how to rip open the presents.

Savannah is unhappy she can't have her cake yet.

Yum cake and ice cream!

Here is the cake. This doesn't show all the detail, but you get the idea.


Here is a little video of Savannah riding her hot wheels.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That video is so cute-and I'm still impressed with the Ariel cake!

Becky J. said...

Happy Birthday, Savannah! Can you believe how fast those 2 years went?

The cake looks awesome! I'm doing a Tinker Bell cake for Sophie this weekend just like that Ariel one. Hope mine turns out, too!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Savannah! Your cake turned out awesome! Way to go Kristie! I'll attempt some type of cake in a little over a month for Reed's 1st Birthday!(Crazy!!! 1ST Birthday?!?!) Nobody told me time flew by soooo fast once you have them, I bet you guys can't believe Savannah is 2!!! :)

Teresa said...

my goodness you are so talented. That cake is so cool. Nice.