Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update

Well as you can see I do fall behind in keeping you all updated. We have done things but I have no pictures. On the Saturday before Memorial Day we helped the Moores harvest about 250 pounds of honey. That project takes nearly all day. We have also started playing in an Ultimate Frisbee League in Orem, UT on saturday mornings. This year I actually convinced Mitch to play with me and I think he is going to enjoy it. I have also been engrossed in reading the book Eldest. It is the sequal to Eragon. Mitch and I both enjoyed reading these books and are now awaiting the release of the third book Brisingr. If you like dragons, elves, dwarves, magic and danger you will like these books. We have also been busy with helping Jana as she has aquired a second job so I help her by watching Liam for a few hours a couple of days a week. Mitch keeps busy with work and trying to study for his next actuarial exam. He did pass his first one the end of July. Savannah has hit the terrible two's even though she isn't two yet. She has recently become stubornly independent. She has to do everything herself. She says "I do!" so I let her try. And then she comes to me for help or just gets mad and throws it. She decided to pick out her dress today so she picked out the had made dress from Mexico her Grandma Net got for her in Cancun. She had never wanted to wear it before today so we were totally willing to let her wear it to church. She is funny she has even developed a favorite shirt she wants to wear all the time. So it isn't fun when it gets dirty and she has to pick something else to wear. She will be two in three weeks! My how the time flies.



Here is Savannah in her hand-made dress from Mexico.

2 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

That dress is too cute! We love Savannah and are so happy to have you guys as neighbors!

Wendy said...

Wow! The dress is beautiful. Savannah is getting so tall!