Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Video Update


Well I think we have all officially memorized Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium so that we all can point out the flaws and all the little things that you don't notice going on the first 10 times you watch it. So now we have moved on to Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I hope this fad won't last a month like the last. I find it harder to watch this movie end on end like Mr. Magorium because she wants to watch the same 25 min of the film. You know the part where they go to the Island of Naboomboo. She likes the lion and the bear. We have tried other movies with lions and bears like Robin Hood, but that isn't the one she wants to watch. She also like to sing "bobbing along on the bottom of the briny blue sea." I guess she likes singing and music. I think that is why she liked Mr. Magorium so much is because she liked the piano music so much.

0 comments: